Monday, December 19, 2011

It's been too long since I posted.

My goal of posting all of my life cycles before the sophomores' parasitology final was not met, but perhaps I'll accomplish my next goal: post all my life cycles before the current freshmen take the parasitology final next fall. Lofty, I know, but with your support, I can achieve anything.

To make up for my laziness, I'm going to post one of my favorite life cycles (Paralaphystrongylus tenuis) followed by my newest life cycle, which I doodled for a lab animal medicine project that my group recently ACED: Aspicularis tetraptera. :) My brother inspired me to post Paralaphystrongylus when he showed me this crazy Cordyceps fungus video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

Surprisingly, the only entomology we get in vet school is actually just parasitology. Call an entomologist if your tarantula ain't doin' right--your vet probably won't know what to do if you're opposed to treating him smartly with the bottom of your shoe.

On to the doodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Parrsquini Life Cycles by Christina Parr is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://parrsquini.blogspot.com/
.